Friday, April 12, 2013

Sunset and Waterskiing

I wanted to share another airbrushing from the past.  

I remember taking a series of photos, used in the study for this project.  It was a fun time, visiting my brother and his wife.  The BSU group went to this lake for waterskiing  most summers.  Unfortunately, the week before, I had my wisdom teeth taken out and was on orders from the oral surgeon NOT to get on the boards.  For that matter, NOT to participate in any other contact sports - including volleyball, for at least 6 months.  Despite that, I had a wonderful time, from snapping a few photos to visiting around the camp fire enjoying some excellent marshmallows that seemed roasted to perfection!



I also remember the joy of taking the rubber cement masking off of the sunset reflections.  It was a great feeling to see something that looked dark and muddy, turn into a focal point in the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment