For now most of my kits are PU, and S4O - with only a few for S4H & CU
E Mail me at
The short, when marked ~
* PU (Personal Use) = then it's only for your use.
* S4O (Scrap for Others) = you may scrap for extended family, friends, or churches - ALL on a Voluntary basis
* S4H (Scrap for Hire) = if you are receiving money or services ~ bartering, for the scrapping you're doing, you need this license or one of the licenses below this level.
* CU (Commercial Use) = if this is your business (not just a hobby, more than $400 a year) OR Websites, Ads, or anything made for more than 1 immediate family and money is involved...etc...
* CU4CU (Commercial Use for Commercial Use) = if you are making CU kits for others, or making kits that will allow others to use as more then PU or S4O please get a kit @ this level.
If you already have one of my kits and would like to use it @ a higher level, please contact me and we'll work out an upgrade for you.
Please flatten your work. Please, no sharing - send folks to my blog or have them e-mail me.
Please give credit when you can. My kits and files are clearly labeled, to allow you to do this easier.
If uploading to the web, or submitting for publication,
* Please give credit to "Plavnick-Wellinghoff-Studios", when using any of my kits, so that others who admire your layouts know where to get my elements.
My designs are inspired by THE CREATOR, and my skills are meant to GLORIFY My Heavenly Father. If you need to talk, or have questions on how to have a personal relationship with the ONE who creatively and magnificently designed you, please contact me at email@example.com.
*You may NOT USE ANY OF MY DESIGNS TO CREATE ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES ANY FORM OF CHILD ABUSE, HATRED, RACISM ANIMAL ABUSE, PORNOGRAPHIC ACTIVITIES, SLAVE TRAFFICKING, ANTI-CHRISTIAN, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE!*
Thank you for reading and I would love to see what you make from my Kits, please feel free to comment on my blog or E-mail me.
****Laura P Wellinghoff****
© Plavnick-Wellinghoff Studios 2010-2016
I would like to give credit to all the wonderful Designers who have made it possible for me to create my Kits:
Thank you! :)
List of Designers:
All my other works are adapted from common domain items or drawn by me in GIMP or on old-fashioned paper then scanned and extracted by me.
I endevour to be Copyright Compliant with CU TOU's provided by CU Designers, but if you spot someone I have missed please let me know.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions regarding my kits.
Thank you :)
Thank you for the interest in my designs.
Regards, Laura Wellinghoff
© Plavnick-Wellinghoff Studios 2016
E Mail me at