Saturday, October 1, 2016

School of Art, PS blog train October 2016

So each time I do a blog train contribution, I end up learning a lot about the programs I use, Gimp, Inkscape and ArtRage.  This time was no exception.

The horse head sketches were especially fun, to take and share snap shots of the creative process.  The Post Its were just some of the technical thoughts that run through my mind, taking me back to High School days. Some are items I especially need reminding of...not so much the exact phrasing but most of the time something I could use to apply at least a part of.  Like "Back UP and Get Perspective" for me was always about the backing up to get a feel for how the project was going to be enjoyed as opposed to getting lost in the details of it all.  Though I had to use a lot of vanishing points as I learned to study blue prints to convert them the old fashion way to an artist's rendering of the structure.

Some of the phrases, my classmates and I just heard a lot, so it just felt right to include them.  Most probably won't get used on a scrapbooking page, but then one never knows. Though we homeschooled, I never really took a chance to work with my kids on learning how to sketch or paint, though both have put their hands to the paintbrush and canvas since.  Actually my daughter shocked me with a FaceTime call, wanting advice and a critic of her latest painting, as she needed another pair of eyes to find out how to tweak the lady in her project.  She changed from her sketch to the canvas, and though some of the changes she loved others were causing her just a bit of trouble.  I might just have to make another post it, "reference, reference, REFERENCE!"  Or perhaps "A reference photo is NOT cheating!"

Anyways hope you find something you can use, as you set about "sketching" your memories.

So now on to my contribution to the School of Art blog Train.  Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

You can click the photo to initiate a direct download, or grab it from the links below.  Some of them are too large for Google Drives automatic virus scanning, so it's smart to check them with your own virus checker, even though I'm clean you never know.

goo.gl/AFKowt

School of Art Bundle


goo.gl/m0b88s

School of Art Elements

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9470WkeN5-dUnJ3cElKYmZ3aG8

School of Art Journal Cards


goo.gl/PNC6do

 School of Art Papers

goo.gl/v5CPux

School of Art Patterned Papers


https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9470WkeN5-dSGEwRmNPWF9CdXc



May you have a great day and may you see God's blessings!

As always if you have any troubles, comment below and I'll do my best to help, also just leave me some love or a critic.
There are also some other great kits in the train, so head over to Pixel Scrapper forums.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous work! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and generous kit!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome kit!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work and thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your work - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful hard work with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete